OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000

OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and Porn Video videos on Video Bokep its platform later this year in a major Indo Bokep U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000.

The online subscription service had said last Thursday that new rules coming into effect in October would prohibit ‘any content containing sexually explicit conduct’, Video Bokep although non-sexual nudity would still be permitted.

But in a surprise move today, Video Porno the London-based company reversed the decision hours after chief executive Tim Stokely claimed the change was prompted by ‘unfair’ banks who were concerned about ‘reputational risk’. He named three banks – Metro Bank, Foto Telanjang JPMorgan Chase and Bokep Bank of New York Mellon – but none would comment today.

Some Twitter users speculated that the whole thing had been a huge publicity stunt, Video Bokep but OnlyFans insisted that it had ‘suspended’ the change having ‘secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Bokep community’. 

The platform is predominantly Porn Video used by Porn Sex workers – many of whom joined during the pandemic when in-person adult venues shut – but a number of celebrities, Indo Bokep musicians and Foto Porno comedians also use it for Foto Telanjang non-sexual content.

Creators receive 80 per cent commission on their earnings, Porn Sex while the remaining 20 per cent goes to the company, Porn Sex covering ‘referral payments, Video Porno payment processing, Indo Bokep hosting, Porn Sex support, Video Porno and Porn Sex all other services’. 

Fury: The 21-year-old college student took aim at OnlyFans, saying that 'sex workers built the platform' and accusing it of 'throwing them away'

Fury: The 21-year-old college student took aim at OnlyFans, saying that 'sex workers built the platform' and accusing it of 'throwing them away'

University student Camilla Elle, Foto Porno 21, Porn Sex from Florida, Porn Sex is among those using OnlyFans and Porn Sex claims to make £109,000 a month from it

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

Fears: Nita, who has nearly one million subscribers, said that OnlyFans' ban could leave many sex workers without a 'safe and legal' place to earn money

Fears: Nita, who has nearly one million subscribers, said that OnlyFans' ban could leave many sex workers without a 'safe and legal' place to earn money

Colorado-based user Nita Marie, Video Bokep 45, Porn Sex is a Christian model who rakes in an average $1.8 million a year using OnlyFans 

OnlyFans announced the U-turn in a statement on its Twitter page today, Porn Sex although it is not clear if the ban is permanent or Foto Porno temporary.

It said: Video Bokep Foto Telanjang ‘Thank you to everyone for Porn Sex making your voices heard.

‘We have secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Video Porno community and Foto Telanjang have suspended the planned October 1 policy change. 

<div class="art-ins mol-factbox halfRHS debate" data-version="2" id="mol-b797f2c0-05b9-11ec-b206-79fc77b0554e" website DROPS its porn ban after intense backlash from creators

If you adored this article and you would like to collect more info concerning Foto Porno i implore you to visit the webpage.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *