OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000

OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and Video Porno videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000.

The online subscription service had said last Thursday that new rules coming into effect in October would prohibit ‘any content containing sexually explicit conduct’, although non-sexual nudity would still be permitted.

But in a surprise move today, Indo Bokep the London-based company reversed the decision hours after chief executive Tim Stokely claimed the change was prompted by ‘unfair’ banks who were concerned about ‘reputational risk’. He named three banks – Metro Bank, JPMorgan Chase and Bank of New York Mellon – but none would comment today.

Some Twitter users speculated that the whole thing had been a huge publicity stunt, but OnlyFans insisted that it had ‘suspended’ the change having ‘secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Indo Bokep community’. 

The platform is predominantly used by Porn Sex workers – many of whom joined during the pandemic when in-person adult venues shut – but a number of celebrities, Porn Sex musicians and Video Bokep comedians also use it for non-sexual content.

Creators receive 80 per cent commission on their earnings, Video Bokep while the remaining 20 per cent goes to the company, covering ‘referral payments, Bokep payment processing, Foto Telanjang hosting, support, Foto Telanjang and all other services’. 

University student Camilla Elle, Video Bokep 21, Indo Bokep from Florida, Video Porno is among those using OnlyFans and Foto Porno claims to make £109,000 a month from it

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

Colorado-based user Nita Marie, Porn Video 45, is a Christian model who rakes in an average $1.8 million a year using OnlyFans 

OnlyFans announced the U-turn in a statement on its Twitter page today, Porn Video although it is not clear if the ban is permanent or Video Bokep temporary.

It said: Video Bokep ‘Thank you to everyone for making your voices heard.

RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Share

44 shares

‘We have secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Indo Bokep community and Porn Video have suspended the planned October 1 policy change. 

Indo Bokep, Video Bokep you can call us at the web-page.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *