OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000

OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and Porn Video videos on its platform later this year in a major Video Porno U-turn Porn Video after an intense backlash Porn Video from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000.

The Indo Bokep online subscription service had said last Thursday that new rules coming into effect in October would prohibit ‘any content containing sexually explicit conduct’, Indo Bokep although non-sexual nudity would still be permitted.

But in a surprise move today, Video Bokep the London-based company reversed the decision hours after chief executive Tim Porn Video Stokely claimed the Bokep change was prompted by ‘unfair’ banks who were concerned about ‘reputational risk’. He named three banks – Metro Bank, Porn Video JPMorgan Chase and Foto Porno Bank of New York Mellon – but none would Foto Telanjang comment today.

Some Twitter users speculated Foto Telanjang that the whole thing had been a huge publicity stunt, Porn Sex but OnlyFans insisted that it had ‘suspended’ the change having ‘secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Bokep community’. 

The platform is predominantly used by Porn Sex workers – many of whom joined during the pandemic when in-person adult venues shut – but a number Foto Porno of celebrities, Video Bokep musicians and Porn Video comedians also use it for Bokep non-sexual content.

Creators receive 80 per cent commission on Video Porno their earnings, Foto Porno while the remaining 20 per cent goes to the company, Video Porno covering Foto Telanjang ‘referral payments, Foto Telanjang payment processing, Porn Video hosting, Video Bokep support, Porn Sex and Foto Porno all other services’. 

Fury: The 21-year-old college student took aim at OnlyFans, saying that 'sex workers built the platform' and accusing it of 'throwing them away'

Fury: The 21-year-old college student took aim at OnlyFans, saying that 'sex workers built the platform' and accusing it of 'throwing them away'

University student Camilla Elle, Video Bokep 21, Foto Telanjang from Florida, Foto Telanjang is among those using OnlyFans and Foto Telanjang claims to make £109,000 a month from it

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since Foto Porno joining the OnlyFans Bokep early last year

Fears: Nita, who has nearly one million subscribers, said that OnlyFans' ban could leave many sex workers without a 'safe and legal' place to earn money

Fears: Nita, who has nearly one million subscribers, said that OnlyFans' ban could leave many sex workers without a 'safe and legal' place to earn money

Colorado-based Indo Bokep user Nita Marie, Foto Porno 45, Porn Sex is a Christian model who rakes in an average $1.8 million a year using OnlyFans 

OnlyFans announced the U-turn Foto Porno in Foto Porno a statement on its Twitter page today, Foto Telanjang Video Porno Foto Telanjang although it is not clear if the ban is permanent or Foto Telanjang temporary.

It said: Porn Sex ‘Thank you to everyone for Video Bokep making your voices heard.

‘We have secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Porn Sex community and Foto Telanjang have suspended the planned October 1 policy change. 

<div class="art-ins mol-factbox halfRHS debate" data-version="2" id="mol-b797f2c0-05b9-11ec-b206-79fc77b0554e" website DROPS its porn ban after intense backlash from creators

For those who have virtually any inquiries concerning where by along with how you can employ Video Bokep, Porn Sex you’ll be able to email us in our own website.

2 Responses to OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000

  1. I really love your blog.. Terrific colors & theme. Did you develop this awesome internet site by yourself? Please reply back as I’m planning to generate my own site and would love to determine where you received this from or just what the theme is named. Many thanks!

  2. bokep says:

    I used to be capable of finding good info from your content material.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *